STEFANO'S NETWORK helps you connect with people in New York & Italy,
do business, invest, find a job, rent, buy, sell, move or just enjoy a better vacation across the ocean
Select language
in englishit italian
Calendar of Events
Last MonthJun 2017Next Month
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Today
B&H FREE GIFT
Need Help?

Need Help ?
Contact Webmaster!
CLICK HERE!
WHY JOIN THIS NETWORK

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Poster:
Free Flights to Italy: legislative proposal
Newcomer
Stefano Spadoni Network
Group:
Registered Users
Hello everyone, I encourage you to endorse this real legislative proposal which aims to guarantee Italian citizens (and dual citizens), who vote from North and Central America, a free round trip plane ticket each year.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-get ... ng-italian-abroad-macario
or the shorter address
http://tinyurl.com/freeflightstoitaly
This is NOT a scam or a joke, and you don't have to pay anything. Basically you just have to sign a (real, not online) petition and I will hand in the forms myself to the Italian minister of the interior in Rome.
IMPORTANT: a lot of people are not aware of this opportunity, or they think it is impossible. On the contrary, it is real! So feel free to share those URL's with all your acquaintances who may be interested or eligible. The more the merrier!

Posted on: 2015/11/19 3:27
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Poster:
Re: Free Flights to Italy: legislative proposal
Stefano's Network President
Stefano Spadoni Network
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
City Manager
Free stuff seems to be the last trend in worldwide politics. Sure getting things for free is sweet, but it is the mind frame of Europe not the traditional spirit of America.
Government should not pay for anything because that means more taxes and more intrusion in personal life.
By the way nothing comes for free, someone has to pay for it, and I think that in exchange for the free flights the Italian government will end up asking Italians abroad to pay taxes on their income abroad.
There is nothing like a free lunch, they say here.

Posted on: 2015/11/21 18:28

Poster:
Newcomer
Stefano Spadoni Network
Group:
Registered Users
Stefano, in the last ten years, our taxes have been used to pay 400 for each new member that the CGIL recruits through their fake offices in the US and Canada. The offices are real, but by "fake" I mean that they were created just to get public funds in this way. What does CGIL have to do with America??
Why not give the same public money to the people, instead of giving it to useless (private) offices?

PS: merry Christmas!

Posted on: 2015/12/19 7:26

Poster:
Stefano Spadoni Network
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
City Manager
The CGIL (Consiglio Generale degli Italiani all'Estero) is a real big scam perpetrated against Italians abroad, many of them do not even know of its existence.
Now that Italians abroad can vote abroad for their representatives, CGIL is even more useless.
That money should be used to assists Italians who want, for instance, come to the USA:
Unfortunately, I am sure that if such an office would be created, it will not be run by people like myself, who have done this for years and FOR FREE, but they will appoint some well connected bureaucrat, paid an insane salary and doing nothing.

Anyway, sure, instead of the money going to CGIL, better using it for free air tickets.

Posted on: 2015/12/20 22:23

Poster:
Newcomer
Stefano Spadoni Network
Group:
Registered Users
I totally agree: no more "well connected bureaucrats"!
These (Italian) people are paid with our money to do nothing or to do what a few politicians tell them to do, often illegally or without informing the citizens.

Stefano, your experience and expertise would be a valuable resource in order to re-establish contact with the vast majority of Italian-Americans who feel abandoned by the government institutions.

I don't think you will ever want to stay four days a week in Rome for five years, but I will be happy to listen to your recommendations, and put them into action if I am elected. It is a pity, as far as I know, that the Italian politicians never thought of you as a reference point for the Italians in North America and vice versa. This is probably because an independent thinker like you would never agree to become a yes-man, which makes you stand out.

Merry Christmas again, Stefano, and we can stay in touch if you like.

Posted on: 2015/12/22 21:43

Poster:
Stefano Spadoni Network
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
City Manager
In the USA a large part of people are literally revolting against politicians and parties because they have finally understood that they are betrayed.
The unexpected success of Donald Trump, and other candidates perceived as independent as Bernie Sanders, is closely related to that.
If you are independent like myself, you are loved by the people (not all of them, intellectuals and bureaucrats despise you), but hated by the "system" and its "representatives" because you are not "part of", "mouthpiece of", "associated with", etc.
Basically you are hated because you are not for sale and they cannot buy you directly or indirectly.
In do not think that it useful to have representatives attend the parliament 4 days a week. In some USA states politicians stay mostly in their district. Maybe in that way they become less corrupted.
Sincerely I do not see that in Italy the situation can change. The system is too strong, and citizens have basically surrendered long time ago.
In the USA the battle is still on, even if the level of corruption and shameless behavior of politicians is now comparable with what's happening in Italy.
Sure, happy to stay in touch.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Posted on: 2015/12/23 21:11

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.